Total number of submissions (multiple booths were tracked within one submission): 58
- For example: I had tickets to six booths. I entered all six and it counted as one submission.
|Booth||Player/Coach||% of Distribution|
- Of the top 10 "least distributed" booths - nine were for single-players, and the only one with two guys appearing was Booth # 16 for Larry Andersen and Gary Matthews - two popular, former World Series players.
- The top 5 "most distributed" booths included three coaches and five rookies.
- All was not lost with these booths for anyone needing Kyle Kendrick, Antonio Bastardo or Rich Dubee on either a 2008 or 2009 item (note: Bastardo for '09 only).
- Based on both their position in the overall rankings, and physical location in the Hall of Fame section, I believe Booth # 21 (Ty Wigginton and Greg Gross) was meant for Jim Thome. Many of us hoped to have him here for the event - and if you had a ticket for this booth, you may be a little more bitter after seeing this...